On April 30, 2021, a regular meeting of the scientific circle on the topic «Actual problems of criminal Law» was held among students of the 2nd and 3rd courses of the Department of Criminal Law Disciplines of the Faculty of Law. The head of the circle is Associate Professor of the Department of Criminal Law Disciplines, Candidate of Law Muratkhanova Meruert Beisenovna.
The circle was held at the suggestion of students in the form of a round table, where an exchange of views took place on the topic: «The causes of women's crime and prevention measures». During the event, various opinions on this issue were heard, as well as the causes of women's crime around the world were studied in detail, as well as proposals for improving preventive measures and their effectiveness. In addition, the discussion actively discussed the differences between women's and men's crime.
At the round table, the 3rd year students of the Department of Criminal Law Disciplines of the Faculty of Law studied and discussed the following topics:
1. Presentation on the topic «Measures of a criminal nature in relation to women's crime and the practice of their application in the Republic of Kazakhstan»- Nurbergen Nursaya.
2. Report on the topic «Features of the structure, socio-psychological factors and causes of women's crime» - Dosmaganbet Gaini.
3. Presentation on the topic «The difference between female and male crime and current trends in development»- Agadil Maksatbekov and Yesengeldy Baglan.
4. Video material.
5. Presentation on the topic «Criminological characteristics of women's crime in foreign countries» - Zeynelgazy Alina and Sultanov Koblan.
6. Report on the topic «Measures to prevent women's crime and methods to combat it» - Rustemova Marzhan.
On these topics, the members of the circle expressed their opinion and took part in the discussion.
As a jury, the head of the Department of Criminal Law Disciplines, Candidate of Law, Professor Sembekova Bakitkul Raktaevna, Associate Professor of the Department of Criminal Law Disciplines, Doctor of PhD Balgyntaev Asset Oralgazyevich and senior lecturer of the Department of Criminal Law Disciplines Drokin Yuri Nikolaevich took part in the assessment of the quality of the work of the circle.