The president of Private Foundation “Eurasian Human Rights Center” Nurgalieva Enlik Nurgalievna the 22nd of October 2019 met with the population of Zelenoborsky rural district of Shchuchinsk region. She held a training seminar on the topic: “Improving the level of interaction of NGOs with state agencies for the protection of citizens' rights” with the support of NJSC “Centre for the Support of Civil Initiatives” and the Ministry of Information and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan under the state grant.
The event is aimed at improving the legal literacy of socially vulnerable segments of the population, as well as other interested parties. The seminar participants were employees of the Akim’s apparatus, employees of social security agencies, and socially vulnerable people. At the seminar, the speaker gave an overview of the achievements of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which regulates legal assistance to socially vulnerable categories of citizens:
· on the social protection of persons with disabilities;
· on benefits for children with disabilities;
· on state targeted social assistance;
· on state benefits to families with children;
· on the promotion of employment and entrepreneurship;
· on benefits for large families;
· on state aid to oralmans;
· on benefits and guarantees for working women.
At the end of the seminar participants were given legal advice on certain legal issues.