Brief report on the international scientific-practical conference at the L. N. Gumilyov ENU "Legal system and modern state: problems, trends and prospects of development", dedicated to the 20 th anniversary of the faculty of Law, held on may 17, 2019 in Nur-Sultan.
May 17, 2019 in the Eurasian L.N. Gumilev ENU in Nur-Sultan an international scientific-practical conference "The legal system and the modern state: problems, trends and prospects for development" was held, dedicated to the 20 th anniversary of the law faculty.
Representatives of state bodies made welcoming addresses in honor of the anniversary of the faculty : the constitutional Council of Kazakhstan, the administration of the President of Kazakhstan, the Supreme Court of Kazakhstan, the Prosecutor General's office of Kazakhstan, deputies of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Federation of trade unions of Kazakhstan, the Academy of justice at the Supreme court, leading legal scholars of foreign and Kazakh universities.
At the plenary meeting were:
• Yevgeny Aleksandrovich Kozlov Deputy of the Mazhilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, member of the Committee on Legislation and Judicial and Legal Reform.
• Musin Kanat Sergeevich deputy of the Mazhilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, member of the Committee on Legislation and Judicial and Legal Reform.
• Abishev Tastemir Dautovich Secretary of the Human Rights Commission under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
• Akylbay Serik Baiseituly Chairman of the Republican Public Association “Kazakhstan Union of Lawyers”, member of the Supreme Judicial Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
• Sarpekov Ramazan Kumarbekovich Director of the State Institution "Institute of Legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
• Rector of the Academy of Justice at the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan Dr. Sc. Nazilya Razzkapaevna Razzak,
• Doctor of Law, Professor at the Institute of Political Science at the University of Warsaw (Poland) Jacek Zalesny,
• Vice-Rector of Tyumen State University (RF) Roman Sergeuk Ivan Sergeevich,
• Doctor of Law, Professor, Head of the Department of Tyumen State University (RF) Oleg Vinnichenko,
• Doctor of Law, Professor of Kazan Federal University (RF) Davletgildeev Rustem Shamilyevich,
• Doctor of Law, Professor of the Kyrgyz National University. Zh. Balasagyna (Kyrgyzstan) Beishembiyev Esenkul Zhumashevich,
• Doctor of Law, Professor of the Academy of Public Administration under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan) Rakimbaev Yerkimbek Nuridinovich,
• Candidate of Laws, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Tuva State University (RF) Mongush Alla Lospanovna,
• Candidate of Laws, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of the Orenburg Institute (Branch) of the Moscow State Law University named after O.E. Kutafina (MSLA) (RF) Dyakonova Alina Andreevna;
• Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Orenburg Institute (branch) of the Moscow State Law University named after O.E. Kutafina (MSLA) (RF) Rakhmatullina Oksana Vladimirovna;
• Associate Professor of Albert College from Latvia, Leitan Aya and others.
The anniversary almanac dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the law faculty was presented at the conference, which reflected the formation and development of the educational process and legal science, as well as the achievements of students, undergraduates and doctoral students of the faculty.
The conference discussed topical issues of formation of the legal system of the Republic of Kazakhstan and foreign countries, trends in the development of the modern state and law. More than 30 foreign scientists from different countries, both far and near abroad, took part in the discussions. In general, more than 150 scientists from both the Republic of Kazakhstan and foreign countries took part in the work of the four sections of the conference.
Following the conference, recommendations were adopted that will be sent to the state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.