September 13, 2019 Ph.D., Associate Professor Kapsalyamova S.S. and Ph.D., senior lecturer Zhumanova M.Kh. attended secondary school number 54. They conducted vocational guidance among graduate students, familiarized themselves with the message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the people of Kazakhstan, as well as an explanation of the program “Bolashaka Badar: Ruhani Zhagyru” (Course in the future: spiritual renewal).
Zhumanova M.Kh. noted that the Faculty of Law today is one of the leading structural divisions of the university, which has a rich history of events. The Faculty of Law strives to become the basis for the development of advanced educational programs of higher education and higher professional legal education in the country. The educational process at the faculty successfully integrates into the global educational space in the context of the Bologna process through the formation of a creative entrepreneurial and student environment, the creation of a modern information resource base, and the preparation of new generation university textbooks. The activities of the team of teachers, scientists, doctoral students, undergraduates and students are aimed at continuous improvement of the educational process, research activities, educational and methodical work, support for a creative attitude to their work.
Kapsalyamova S.S. acquainted in a thesis manner with the Message to the people of Kazakhstan. On September 2, 2019, the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan delivered a message to the people of Kazakhstan at the opening of the session of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan. We offer you to get acquainted with the main points of speech:
It is necessary to maintain and strengthen civil society, to involve it in the discussion of the most urgent national tasks in order to solve them. It is for this purpose that the National Council of Public Trust, representative in composition, was created, which will work on a rotational basis.
- There will be a reduction in public servants by 2024 by 25 percent.
- In the manner prescribed by law, they will give permission to hold peaceful rallies, and allocate special places for this. And not on the outskirts of cities.
- A department has been created in the Presidential Administration that will monitor the quality of consideration of citizens' appeals by state bodies.
- They will increase penalties for sexual violence, pedophilia, drug trafficking, human trafficking and other serious crimes, especially against children, for poaching.
- It was instructed to develop a legislative framework for exempting micro and small business companies from paying tax on core activities for a period of 3 years. From January 2020, the Head of State’s decision on a three-year ban on inspections of micro and small business entities will come into force.
- OVR 5% will be postponed to 2023.
- It is time to begin the seizure of unsold agricultural land.
Also Kapsalyamova S.S. noted that on April 12, 2017, an article by the First President was published, aimed at modernizing public consciousness. Preserving and enhancing spiritual and cultural values is the main goal of work on the programmatic article of the president “Bolashaka badar: rukhani zhagyru” (Course in the future: spiritual renewal).
The appeal presented by the first President of the country N.A. Nazarbayev was primarily addressed to young people. “Today, looking at the ongoing political, macroeconomic processes, the spiritual component is more important than ever. It is she who gives strength, faith, indestructibility and inviolability to all the foundations of world civilizations. And for our young state, this is the basis of all the foundations. ”
The program identifies several areas of modernization of the consciousness of both society as a whole and each Kazakhstani. It:
3. Preservation of national identity
4. The cult of knowledge
5. Evolutionary rather than revolutionary development of Kazakhstan
6. Open mind
In conclusion, the results were summed up, students and teachers asked questions about payment, about the material and technical condition of the main building of ENU named after L.N. Gumileva, etc.