THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
L.N. GUMILYOV EURASIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
FACULTY OF LAW
Faculty of Law of the Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilyov announces the holding of an international scientific-practical conference on the theme: «LEGAL SYSTEM AND MODERN STATE: PROBLEMS, TENDENCIES AND DEVELOPMENT PERSPECTIVES» dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the faculty, which will be held on May 17, 2019 at ENU. L.N.Gumilyov (Astana, Satpayev str., 2).
The work of the following sections is planned at the conference: jurisprudence and International Law. The conference includes the following activities:
1. Legal state: stability and modernization of society.
2. Modern tendencies in the formation and development of civil law in the Republic of Kazakhstan
3. Criminal justice: traditions and innovations in the system of modern law
4. The impact of international law on changes in the system of the modern state
Representatives of state bodies, ministries, departments, foreign diplomatic missions, foreign and leading Kazakhstani scientists will take part in the conference.
The publication of a collection of scientific articles of the participants of the international conference is planned with output data and ISBN. Participation in the conference is supposed to be full-time and part-time. Payment for expenses of non-resident participants of the conference is carried out at the expense of the sending party.
Opening of the conference is on May 17, 2019 at 10:00 AM. Registration of conference participants will be held on May 17, 2019, starting from 09:00 till 09.45 AM in the «Kultegin» atrium.
Terms of participation
All materials for publication can be submitted by authors in Kazakh, Russian and English and should reflect academic, research and practical experience in various fields of legal science.
The conference program will be presented to all participants (full-time participation) before the conference.
Technical requirements for the design of materials:
From 3 to 5 full typewritten pages of text, 14 Times New Roman font, 1 interval between spaces, paragraph indent - 1 cm, all margins - 2 cm. The design of a bibliography should be done in accordance with the APA style (www.apastyle.org). The text should be edited stylistically and technically. Pages in the electronic version should not be numbered.
Those wishing to participate in the conference must send relevant sections to the email address before the deadline - April 20, 2019:
1. Application for participation in the conference.
2. The text of the report that meets the requirements for its design.
3. For authors without a scientific degree, it is necessary to submit a review-recommendation (scanned version) of the supervisor or management of the faculty, organization for a scientific publication.
In the absence of one of the above documents, materials for publication are not accepted.
Participation in the conference is free of charge. It is planned to issue an electronic collection with the assigned ISBN. The materials of the conference will be published on the website of the L.N. Gumilyov ENU - www.enu.kz
Application for participation in the conference
Full name _________________________________________
Title (professor, associate professor, doctoral student, master student (cipher specialty), young scientist, teacher) student _____________________________
Title of the report _______________________________________________
University, organization ________________________________________________
Address, telephone, e-mail ___________________________________________
Desired form of participation: full-time part-time
Oral report at plenary meeting
Oral report at section meeting
Example of an article:
«ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF LEGAL SCIENCE»
Akhmetov Abai Akhmetuly
Deputy Dean for scientific work of the L.N. Gumilyov ENU,
1. Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Almaty: Lawyer. 2018.
2. Commentary on the Criminal Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan. General and special parts / Ed. I. Sh. Borchashvili. Ed. 2nd - Almaty: ZhetiZhargy, 2007. - P. 45-46.
3. Course of criminal law. The special part.Volume 5. Textbook / Ed. G.N. Borzenkova, V.S. Komisarova - M: Zertsalo-M. 2002. - P. 77-78.
4. Ongarbaev E. A. Classification of crimes and its legal significance. - Karaganda, 1996. - P. 96-97.
Footnotes and references to sources are indicated at the end of the report.
Applications received by the Organizing Committee after the deadline are not considered, the materials of the reports are not published.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to select reports for the conference.
The address of the organizing committee: the Republic of Kazakhstan, 010008, Astana, Satpayev str. 2., L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, room 216, the main building. Tel. 8 (7172) 709-500 (internal 31-218),
Collection of conference materials:
For letters sent by e-mail, please indicate «International Conference» in the «Subject» field. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject materials that do not correspond to the stated subject matter.