Dear students, undergraduates, doctoral students and young scientists!
LN Gumilyov Eurasian National University. On December 14, 2017, Chair of Criminal Law Disciplines, announces the holding of the contest of the best reports of students and undergraduates on the topic "Actual problems of the ways to improve the criminal legislation of the independent Republic of Kazakhstan" within the framework of "Ruhani zharyro".
We invite you to participate in this contest.
December 14, 2017, at 10.00 the meeting of the competitive commission will take place, following which the best works will be selected
"Actual problems of improving the criminal legislation of the independent Republic of Kazakhstan"
The purpose of the competition is to involve students in research and development, young scientists develop ways to improve legislation.
The terms of participation
- 1. Working language: Kazakh, Russian and English;
- 2. Works should be written on an actual topic;
- 3. It is necessary to make a certain contribution to the development of science and the improvement of legislation;
- 4. Technically and grammatically correctly decorated;
- 5. Proposals must be author's; not allowed Plagiarism.
- Technical requirements for the design of materials:
From 5 to 10 full typewritten pages of text, 14 Times New Roman font, text after 1 interval, paragraph indent - 1 сm, all margins - 3 сm. The text should be edited stylistically and technically. Pages in the electronic version are not numbered.
Those wishing to participate in the contest must be sent to the e-mail address before December 12, 2017:
- 1. The text of the report that meets the requirements for its design.
- 2. Submit a review-recommendation (scanned version) of the supervisor.
- 3. Application for participation in the competition.
- In the absence of one of the above documents, materials for the competition are not accepted.
- Participation in the competition is free of charge. The winners will be awarded at the end of the competition.
Application for participation in the conference
1. Surname, name, patronymic _________________________________________
2. Status (young scientist, doctoral student, master student (specialty code), student) _____________________________
3. Title of report _______________________________________________
4. Address, telephone, e-mail ___________________________________________
Example of an article:
Akhmetov Erlan Abayevich
student 2 courses ENU them. LNGumilyov, Astana, Kazakhstan
Scientific adviser -Ashimova EA, Ph.D., Associate Professor
List of sources used
- Footnotes and references to sources are indicated at the end of the report.
- Applications received by the Organizing Committee after the deadline are not considered.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to select reports for the competition.
- Address of the organizing committee: Republic of Kazakhstan, 010008, Astana, st. Mirzoyan 2. LN Gumilyov Eurasian National University. , at 10.00. , room 337, the main building.